In a world with so much negativity, I want to try and be a light. This is easier some days more than others, but hey I still human! But, I thought it would be fun to do a series on things I love! Starting us off is
20 21 things I love about being married!
So I love:
- Praying together! K (Kason, if you are wondering!) and I started our marriage praying together and have thankfully continued to do so
- Reading the Bible together
- Having vibrant discussions on what we read, and ultimately what we believe as a couple
- Our story (high school sweethearts turned military couple turned married right before Iraq deployment turned moved away from family and friends after return with K’s civilian job)
- That we have a history
- That we’ve grown up together- not in the sense from babies through adolescence, but from being high school sweethearts through adulthood, married life, and becoming parents
- Watching him love, nurture, and play with Kerrington
- Talking about our hopes and dreams for Kerrington
- Dreaming together for the future
- Making goals together
- Working towards those goals (paid off over $18,000 in debt in 2 years!)
- That he knows when I am upset and knows exactly when to either leave me alone or comfort me
- Laughing and being silly, we still act like kids sometimes…best ever.
- Work on TMD together, he knows how I need help with the business and genuinely enjoys spending that time with me
- Cooking and serving him- I love to feel that I take care of him
- Sharing in each others hobbies- K loves legos, I love to surprise him with legos. I love being creative, K encourages me when I pretend to be an artist 🙂
- Watching how hard he works at his job to provide for us
- That he always says yes to my crazy ideas or if I want to do something
- That he is my best friend!
- That we are independent as a couple. (We love having our own space and forming our own ideas and principles as a couple)