My first Mother’s Day wasn’t what I expected it to be. I was three days post-partum with a 3 pound 12 ounce baby that I wasn’t supposed to have met for another 6.5 weeks. I couldn’t hold her or nurse her because she was in an incubator with wires and tubes hooked up to her. I was angry, sad, grieving the natural birth we prayed so hard for, and I certainly didn’t feel like a mother.
Thankfully, with God’s grace those days ended in joy, but it still took a while for me to feel like a mama which was also unexpected as well.
My second Mother’s day was much better, and I’m excited to see how this year unfolds as well!
Today, I am sharing a free printable Mother’s Day card from our friend Amy Mei at 6120 Creative that you can print right at home!
- Set your printing orientation to landscape
- Make sure you print “actual size” not “fit to page”
- Print on cardstock at home (or at a local printer if you don’t have a printer!)
- Cut and fold! (Amy provided an outline of the cut to follow as you cut!
- Write sweet sentiments to the mothers you know!
So simple, but so beautiful as well! I love 6120 Creative’s florals and the perfect shade of pink!
Just click anywhere on the image (except the pin-it button) and it will open up a PDF file for you to download and print! If you want to pin-it then please do click on the pin-it button! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a fabulous and blessed week! Happy printing!