If you’ve read my posts for a while now, you may have read a couple posts on Cultivate What Matters products. Yes, I am an affiliate for them, so yes if you decide to click on any of the links and buy something, I do make a small commission.
But, ya know what the most important part of me telling you about their products is? I believe in them. I use them. Everyday. I use PowerSheets to stay focused on what matters most, I use my Write the Word journals to get into God’s Word when I don’t have a large amount of time to study, I use the sticker books because let’s be honest stickers make life more fun!
Well today is an exciting today because they are launching SEVEN new products!
I’m so excited that I can not wait to order myself!
- TWO new Write the Word Journal volumes: One to cultivate forgiveness, and one to cultivate prayer.
- Write the Word for KIDS!! Ahh! This is so exciting! Our daughter is just about to turn three, and Cultivate What Matters suggested ideal age range is 5-12 years old, but you can believe I am ordering a couple copies now. I personally don’t think you can ever start too early getting your little excited about being in God’s Word, and Write the Word for Kids will do just that! It has places to draw, Bible bingo, and even comes with stickers! These are a PERFECT gift for birthday, or just because.
- Cultivate Faith Sticker book! More stickers, yes please! I am so excited about these! Who can’t use more stickers?!
- Two new guides! One for cultivating wellness, and one for cultivating finances!
- Finally, a Cultivate Weekly Sticky Notepad, which happens to be a FREE gift you can receive on orders of $50 or more!
Hop on over to the Cultivate What Matters site and order your favorites today!
Here’s to digging deep friends, and focusing on what matters most long term, not just today!
RELATED: Using PowerSheets as a Couple
In Him, Tamara