Friends! I am so excited to share this shoot with you! The ladies at The Collective South (isn’t that such a fun name? It’s the name of our office that Amy with All Things Planned, Rachel Driskell, and I share!)
Before the world fell apart last year we had designed and created a whimsical and full of color garden-inspired shoot purely just for us to have some new images to share together, and to have fun! No one to please or impress, just ourselves! And we all delivered!
When we finally were able to create this shoot, we did scale back quite a bit. We had a ton of other colorful plans, but we are really happy with how it all turned out!
Our models Nayokia and Jeremy were so much fun! They are friends and made for a great “couple”. Glow and Grace Artistry did a phenomenal job on Nayokia’s hair and make-up, and Love and Lace provided the prettiest blush gown that added just enough of a color to make it pop!
One of my favorite pieces are the painted acrylic pieces we used for the backdrop. Jenny of Olive and Cedar Designs custom cut and painted acrylic that we incorporated into our gold metal backdrop.
Jenny also rocked the invitation suite with the same painted acrylic! Such a unique way to create an invitation!
Love these ladies!
The team of fabulous vendors:
- Venue: The Gin at Hidalgo Falls @thegin_hidalgofalls
- Coordination: All Things Planned @atplanned
- Floral: Tamara Menges @tamaramenges
- Acrylic + Print: @olive_cedar_designs
- Dress: Love and Lace @loveandlacetexas
- Beauty: Glow and Grace Artistry @glowandgraceartistry
- Rings: The Jewelry Store @thejewelrystorebcs
- Models: Nayokia & Jeremy @nayokia @pitreboy30
- Nails: Nails by Ty @nailz_by_ty
- Cake: Peace, Love and Cakes @steffanybowling
- Champs: Copper Cocktail Co. @coppercocktailco